Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Kissaluvs Marvels One Size Fitted Review

I recently purchased a bunch of diapers and I had a free Kissaluvs Marvels One Size Fiteed added to my order with a code.  Score on a free diaper!  I chose the Mocca Swirl print shown below for my daughter.



I have been using this diaper for about a month now and I have to say that it is a great fitted.  After countless washing and dryings, it is still super soft.  Not to sound weird, but every time it comes out of the dryer, I rest it against my cheek because that warm, soft bamboo velour fabric just calls to me.  I wish I had a pillow that was as nice as the inside of that diaper.  Or maybe it's just because I do my diaper laundry at night and I am generally very tired by the time I start putting the diapers away.  Either way -- it feels like heaven. 

My girl is tiny -- just 19 pounds at 17 months -- so I snapped down  the rise for her and was happily surprised that it didn't make the diaper super bulky like other fitted snap downs do.  I put girl down for a 4 hour nap and she woke up without a leak.  She is a belly sleeper, so this is a good test for a diaper in our house.

I was also very happy with the drying time.  I think the microfiber inner core helps cut down on the time it takes to dry which is a huge plus for me since I usually line dry in the warmer months.

All in all, this is a solid fitted diaper to own. My only hangup is the price -- $24.95 for a fitted made with microfiber and bamboo is hard to justify since you can find all natural fiber fitteds for the same price.  I think that if the price was a bit lower, I would actually pay for one of these diapers.

1 comment:

Trista's Barn said...

Hi! Nice Blog! Following you from Introduce you new blog:)
~Trista