Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

So Fun! My 1st Blog Awards!

I would like to thank Jess from Life With Boo Boo and Bug for giving me these fun awards!  Jess is so sweet and has a very fun blog, so check her out!



Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and insert a link to their blog.
2. Pass on the award to about 10 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are great!
3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.
4. Say 7 things about yourself.

Ok, seven facts about me:

1. I have frostnip on 3 toes and as soon as it drops below 60 degrees, all those toes are numb.  I never told my mom when my feet were wet in the snow and now I am paying the price.
2. I am supposed to run a half marathon in the fall but I have not started training yet.
3. I am still not sure exactly what I want to do when I grow up.
4. I hate to nap. I'd rather just go to bed early.
5. I am a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding this fall and it is my first time as one!  So excited!
6. I am a homebody.  I really hate to get dressed up. If I can do it in sweats I am happy.
7. I hide my cookies from my kids. And my ice cream. And candy.  I am not good at sharing.


I also got the Sunshine award from Jess!  Isn't she the best?




The rules are:
-Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
-Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
-Link the nominees within your post.
-Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
-Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award!

Here are the awesome bloggers I am nominating for these fun awards:

A Mom Writing
Le Petit Owlet
Mommy Is Green
Tic Tac Dough
Etsy Cloth Diapers
Eco Friendly and Frugal
Crazy For Cloth Diapers
Mad Boastings of a Cheapskate Mom
Punk Rock Mama
Tiny Reader

1 comment:

MIG said...

Thank you so much! I love your blog header.